Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine #4

I thought my Valentine's Day adventures were over. I was wrong. Kristy and I walked to the market after dinner and randomly ran into a Chinese attempt of a Valentine's celebration. A rather toned man was performing what I can only describe as a Chinese tribal/ballet performance. It was INCREDIBLE. And I fell in love. Unfortunately, this is the best picture I got of it.

After, Kristy and I got the courage to ask to take a picture with him. Unfortunately, he put his shirt back on before we took the picture. We received roses and then were asked to go on stage with him to take a group picture. We couldn't stop laughing.

Oh, the random happenings in China.
This is a Valentine I got today from, Lulu, a Chinese teacher at my school. 
Ha! I love her.

0 comments: