Friday, January 16, 2009

THE China Town of all China Towns!

We flew into Hong Kong and we got to spend two nights in Hong Kong before we went to Zhongshan. Some highlights...
  • Victoria's Peak














  • Hong Kong Temple


















  • Fisherman's Village
We hopped in one of these.          









Threw on these sweet hats.









And chilled with this lady.









It was pretty sweet.
  • Lady's Market















These sick child molesting man thongs
were quite popular and very disturbing.
Everything else was great, though!







  • My first purchased meal in China: KFC.














Lame, I know. This is actually not a highlight
and I'm not proud. But I was told to eat American food while I could because I would get enough Chinese food to last a lifetime within these next 6 months.
  • Light show on the Pier.                                 










  • Old but intense Chinese women doing Tai Chi in a park. On a Friday night. 

0 comments: