Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm coming, China!

I’m leaving for China TOMORROW and I'm pretty darn excited! I'm going to teach English for 6 months and hopefully I'll be able to post all of my adventures here for you to see.

Examples of posts that you will never see on this blog:

  •  Well, this week was really annoying…So, this week was lame… Not much happened this week…I would love some chips and salsa if you could find a way to transport it…
  • My name is Annie and I’m married to my amazingly cute and romantic hubby _____. We are so super busy but we just love married life and the joy, happiness, excitement, struggles, growth and triumph (triumphs times ten million) that come from it! My life is the definition of happily ever after!!!! I’m SERIOUSLY SO BLESSED!
  • Hi guys! This actually isn’t Annie posting this, but her mom. I figured since I get on her facebook all the time, I should be able to post on her blog, too. If we’ve chatted on facebook before, DON’T TELL ANNIE!

Things I will blog about:

  • Fortune Cookies
  • Wantons
  • Asian looking people
  • The price of rice in China
And this would be my much practiced and perfected "excited Asian face"...
PEACE OUT!!!! See you in 6 months.

0 comments: