Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Other Shenzhen adventures

We went to the Chinese Cultural Village all day on Monday. It was SO cool and interesting to learn more about China's history and culture. I loved it!
















































































We went on a zip line off this ledge. It was SO fun.



















We were the "Mickey Mouse" of the Cultural Village. Parents would shove their kids at us to get a picture. Because we Americans have a lot to do with the Chinese culture, you know.

Before we caught our bus back to Zhongshan on Tuesday, we went shopping in the hugest market I have ever seen! Oh, how I love bargain shopping. I was feeling a little guilty because I bought a purse, knock off Tiffany's earrings, and two rings. And I still have 5 months left here in China to cave and buy more things! But all guilt was swept away when I realized that the American equivalent to the 70 yuan I spent was $10!

0 comments: