Sunday, January 18, 2009

A glimpse of the kiddos themselves...

This is William. He is the Chinese version of my sister, Elizabeth. He is incredibly energetic and out of control, but that spunk is what makes me love him so much. He calls every teacher "Teacher bebe." (He completely understands that he is calling us "babies") and then he puffs out his cheeks and makes spitting noises, like so:
We got to name the kids who have never been given American names. (Their Chinese names are too crazy for us to say or even remember) I got to name two! Meet Hannah and James.

This is Belinda, the smarty pants:
Charles, definitely the baby of the group. And he SO loves me.
Becky and Ada.
"Tee Cho" Kristy 
Mandy and Tim
Are they stinkin' cute or what?! I'm in LOVE! I'm in LOVE! And I don't care who knows it!

0 comments: